You know the basics of the Redux framework and how Redux works especially well with the framework to describe UI as a function of state. Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative.
- Build a scalable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Know the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Know what a Higher Order Component is and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Setup your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Learn the power of building compostable components